Take advantage of early black Friday sales to beat the shopping rush. Black Friday, the Friday after Thanksgiving Day, is the day when the shopping season for Christmas begins. Even though it is not an official holiday, but many people have this day off as part of their Thanksgiving holiday. The term Black Friday has many meanings attached to it. However, in recent times it has come to mark the beginning of the period in which the retailers go from red (loss) to black (profit).
The day sees a horde of people on the streets starting off their Christmas shopping, and the tremendous sales on this particular day just add to the madness. Sometimes, the count of shoppers reaches as high as 135 million! That is why to beat the rush some large retail chains have started special early black friday where the stores open as early as 12 in the midnight and remain open till 12 the next midnight. Electronics and popular toys are often the most thought-after items and are usually on discounts. Generally, these early November black Friday event are for Christmas gift shopping but some people take advantage of these sales to buy products on great discounts and then sell them online.
Tips And Ideas …
This day is also the day when many accidents happen and there have been reports of some stampedes as well. To make sure that you do not get caught up in the mad shopping rush and to avail the best discounts this pre-black Friday deals, go through the following shopping tips.
* Check out your local newspapers for ads, coupons, and circulars in order to be aware which store is offering the best discounts.
* Do your research about the products which you are planning to buy before the sales rather than just picking up the products that have big discounts attached to them.
* Compare prices of different brands before picking up anything. You can either do this by visiting different stores or you can also do it online.
* Find out about Early Bird Shopper Discounts. These are those special discounts offered by stores and are usually on from 5 am until 11 am. They have a condition attached that once they run out of the products, you run out of luck.
* Another way is to shop online in the pre-dawn hours as many stores post the discounts on their websites. You can order them online and pick up the products from the store later. Also, some web-only deals are available as early as Thanksgiving evening.
* Before purchasing a product, know the return policy so if you have to exchange something bought in a hurry, you have the information to make that exchange.
* You can also ask for gift receipts that include the description of the product but does not mention the price. It would help the recipient in exchanging the gift you got him if he wants to.
To maximize the benefits and getting the best deals this black Friday, make a plan and then hit the market. Follow these shopping tips and see how you make the most of these pre-black Friday sales.
Source by Yuang Less